Subject: Digital Fantasies "A Lightwave animation tape"
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 14:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

Attention all you lightwavers,

You've probably heard about the Digital Fantasies animation video my 
company was working on which was to be a a tape full of animations 
created completely in Lightwave.  I got a pretty good response from you 
here on the interenet and infact you'll see a commercial for it on 
Issue#1 of Lightspeed.  We are still a little skim on animations, but 
I'll work with what I have if I must. This post is a final notice to 
those of you who may not have seen earlier posts or who now have some 
material you would like to submit for inclusion.  It would be a way to 
show off your talents to others and prospective employers.  The tape will 
be sold through our toll free order line and should be available shortly 
in retail stores carrying Lightwave products.  You will get a free copy 
of the tape when its all completed should you submit something to us.  We 
will begin editing the tapes we have received in about 3 weeks, so please 
hurry.  There are also some of you who submitted vhs copies and said  you 
would send a higher end tape format as soon as we decided what we wanted 
to use. I've sent your replies and now  I need to get those higher end 
tape formats sent right away.  If you would like more information, please 
e-mail me and I'll send you a detailed message.  The tapes will be 
shipping next month, and to the many of you who have already submitted 
something, you'll get your free copies in the mail sometime next month as 
well.

Manuel Coats
Digital Concept Productions
Home of "LIGHTSPEED: The Video Magazine for the Lightwave Enthusiast"
800-764-8696 (orders)

--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]